Safeguard Your Facility with Rapid SARS‑CoV‑2 Environmental Testing
Get results in just two hours with GENE-UP®
Environmental testing for SARS-CoV-2 helps protect your employees, your customers, and the overall public health in your community. With rapid results from GENE-UP, you can better understand the risk of SARS-CoV-2 at your facility and improve every aspect of your decision-making. Evaluate sanitation effectiveness, identify areas of concern, improve your disinfecting protocols, and fine-tune your overall risk-management strategy.
Rapid, Accurate Environmental Testing with GENE-UP® + VERIPRO®
- Simple, fast sample prep with specialized swabs and collection buffer
- Test between 1 and 96 samples per run
- Under two hours from sample to result
- Specialized swabs and collection buffer selected for ability to inactivate virus and preserve RNA for up to 60 days at room temperature enabling safe transport and ensuring lab worker safety
- Will not affect supply levels of important clinical COVID-19 testing resources
|Sensitivity (LOD)||5-10 genomic copies|
|Time to Results||< 1.5 hours from sample collection (RNA extraction not required)|
|Matrix Compatibility||Synthetic environmental swabs|
|Assay Configuration||Dual-target, single channel|
|Target Selection||N1 Region of Nucleocaspid Gene, N2 Region of Nucleocaspid Gene|
|Specificity||SARS-CoV-2; Does not interact with other Corona viruses|
Please fill out the form or call 215.966.6118. An Invisible Sentinel representative will follow up within 24 hours.